What makes you happy?

I mean really happy? Do you sit and wonder that ever?

I do. I have. I am..

After a mere 2 months in cosmetology school, I can say this does not make me happy. I think I justified fascination with happiness or interest. But it was eagerness that took over. Last Wednesday I tried to quit, I tried. But I was encouraged. This Wednesday, yesterday, I'm.. I don't know.

I woke up today in terrible pain and I don't know what it's from. Stress? probably. But I was so sick that I missed work. I lasted an hour at school. Before I left however I met with a financial aid adviser. I've been encouraged again. To quit.
(No no, she didn't tell me to quit.. I just can, financially...?)

Do I quit a lot? Yes. But I also know what makes me happy. If I do this, I don't think I'll ever be happy. Am I disappointed? Yes, but I tried, I tried and I didn't succeed. I will move on now, to bigger (and better) things.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

passing on lots of hugs

Divine in the Daily EJPhotography said...

i'm confused... (i'm sure it's because it's late at night for me), but are you still in cosmetology school or not?

sounds like LOTS of drama in your life. hang in there.

i'm praying for you. i'm not just saying that because it's the 'christian' thing to say. i'm really praying for you.