Merrrryy Christmas!

funny pictures

:D

I'm in southern California for the festivities this year, and have had a good week so far. Nathan drove down with me and is leaving today, on the train. It was fun just hanging out and seeing everyone (and the animals). Christmas is 5 days away! Yay!

One cool thing: My Dad and I traded phones. Well sort of, he gave me his Samsung Blackjack and started using the Treo 650 again that I had used in the earlier part of this year. One annoyance: My text messages haven't worked since we left the At&t store. (My sister needed a new phone, and my Dad needed a charger) :| Bum-mer. So I think we'll have to try again this afternoon, I'm not sure at all why they aren't working. But to pay for free text and they don't work? That's kind of lame. :/

Gots them fixed! :D



Anyway, I have a puppy sitting on my shoulders, and dog hair ALL over me. :) But that's how it should be!

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!



Final Grades:

Term GPA: 3.471





TENNIS







B

1.00





INTRO GRAPH COMM







A

2.00





DIGITAL VIDEO PR







C

4.00





DESKTOP PUBLSH







A

3.00





ADOBE ILL/ILL SW







A

3.00





GRAPHIC DESGN I







A

3.00





INT TO MACINTOSH







A

1.00

0 comments: