Finally.

As of today I am official a Cosmetology student!


Well.. I don't start till February 11th but today I filled out all my paper work and figured out financial aid! Praise God I didn't have to pay a $1,000 upfront! I'm paying payments.. so I'm fully funded and will be paying back my loan come six months after graduation (end of 2009). I am so thankful that I was funded for most of my cost. I will be paying about $80 a month while in school, though.

I'm hoping to cope with everything soon. Figure out, in a spread sheet, exactly what I cost a month, and figure out what I can limit, budget and spend. I'm pretty optimistic about life, even knowing it has major ups and downs, I just can't be down about it all the time! I have to keep going. Otherwise you fall too deep. etcetera.

Writing is how I vent though, so I apologize for anything I might write that may mislead you. I generally want to be optimistic. But we all know we don't always get what we want. Writing is my way of keeping out of trouble, if that makes sense. It's also my way of expressing my heart.


:)


I wait in hope for your salvation, God.
Genesis 49:18[MSG]

Be brave. Be strong. Don't give up.
Expect God to get here soon.
Psalm 31:24 [MSG]


Watch this: God's eye is on those who respect him,
the ones who are looking for his love.
He's ready to come to their rescue in bad times;
in lean times he keeps body and soul together.
Psalm 33:18 [MSG]

We're depending on God;
he's everything we need.
What's more, our hearts brim with joy
since we've taken for our own his holy name.
Love us, God, with all you've got—
that's what we're depending on.
Psalm 33:22[MSG]

1 comments:

Divine in the Daily EJPhotography said...

i'm glad for your cosmetology thing! way to go! I bet you will do very very well.

keep depending on God - those verses were awesome. and keep trying to be optimistic - 'tis the season for hope!