It's real easy.

It's simple to keep things to yourself.
But once and awhile everyone needs another person (people).


My prayer requests:
1) Housing. I have to give up over thinking this.
2) Money. Everyday is a struggle and a worry.


I am in the middle, the "I want to grow up but can't, But I'm such a 'child' and I can't be that either", Limbo. Awful. I'd like to balance my innerchild with my outeradult. I want to calm down a little bit, I know so may people worry about these things, I just don't want to worry. I want to be responsible, but still have fun. I want to have fun but still be smart. I want to budget and still spend. I want to spend, and still save.

I guess I'm looking for encouragement, the "your not alone" kind.

(/end of sappy, self-involved post)

1 comments:

Daniel Rhoten said...

You're in a really good tension... it's the balance we all need to learn to live in. It takes more energy and concentration, but you can do some pretty amazing things with your life on that "unicycle". I really think Jesus was about this balamce; He was the best "unicyclist" that ever lived!
More power to you Whitnee!