Ooh lala.

Wish lists, ahh. I love fashion by the way. And usually what I like is as spunky as my personality. (That said, I'm pretty spunky).
>>Here's what I've found today while browsing.




Lulu two pocket tote
Very cute and for $38, that's a sweet deal.
I am definately eyeing this one...



$38
www.nordstrom.com [www.bpnordsrom.com]
Photo courtesy of www.Nordstrom.com












Lulu Printed School Bag
$24 is not bad for this cute bag, and as a college student cute AND functional is key.

$24
www.nordstrom.com [www.bpnordsrom.com]
Photo courtesy of www.Nordstrom.com














Velvet Torch Shantung Corset Dress (Juniors)
I'm all about retro inspired print.

$62
www.nordstrom.com [www.bpnordsrom.com]
Photo courtesy of www.Nordstrom.com

















UGG® Australia 'Classic Tall' Boot (Women)
It's terribly trendy, I'm very sorry. But honestly, I like them. I promise not to wear them in the summer
(I wouldn't, it's 105+ here in the Valley).

I prefer chocolate brown.
$149 ((ouch, paying for quality?))
www.nordstrom.com
Photo courtesy of www.Nordstrom.com









Braeburn Bentwood Chairs - Set of 2
I love these. It's a set of two so I'll let the $139 price tag slide, they're pretty nifty. The art is bright, and the chairs come in more colors than just this!

$139.00
www.Urbanoutfitters.com
Photo courtesy of www.Urbanoutfitters.com











Make Pie not War Roxette rocks
My friends at Make Pie not War are making some pretty awesome things. This one is my favourite (if I had to pick). Hand made with love. Description: Gold 20" chain with crystals

$30
http://www.myspace.com/makepiejewelry
Photo courtesy of Make Pie not War
















Ephraim Clothing
No Longer Dining With The Enemy
I am a huge fan of Ephraim clothing and have been since they started up. This one's for the boys.

$30.00
http://ephraimclothing.com/
Photo courtesy of Ephraim Clothing













Betsey Johnson Teardrop Dress
This is a little steep for my budget, but heck this dress is so

cute.

$330 (iphone or dress? hmmm)
www.
Urbanoutfitters.com
Photo courtesy of
www.Urbanoutfitters.com



















Whitnee's closet.




Van's Classic Slip-on Animal Prints: Koi


I'll let you in on a secret, I have these shoes, in black and white. I love them.

Unfortunately, they only go to a size

8US (9.5 women's in orange).


$40.00
www.vans.com or any Van's store
Photo courtesy of www.vans.com



Cheap Monday Tight Jean

Another secret, I love these jeans. Love 'em, recommend 'em. I'm short, so having a tight jean means no hemming for me!

$65
www.Urbanoutfitters.com
Photo courtesy of
www.Urbanoutfitters.com











Lux Overdyed Denim Short
I wear these with leggings. It's been a hot summer, and these were nice. Other colors available. Plus they're on sale now! (I paid full price..)

Now $14.99 (Was $38.00)
www.Urbanoutfitters.com
Photo courtesy of www.Urbanoutfitters.com

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

I have to say I love those purses ... I looked for them today :D

I got super cute skirts today ... for $18.80 each today! They're from Ann Taylor (org. $68 each)

and I got super cute shoes (Payless of course :D)