New ipods, already?

I must admit. I'm excited. My friend and I are sitting in our Desktop Publishing class checking www.engadget.com for updates. The blogger is currently sitting in an Apple conference. How exciting is that? Okay that is definately a goal of mine, gain access to a press conference. Please Steve Jobs. I'm 19, and quite whitty (no pun intended).

Anyway, I won't be buying a new ipod, but the technology that Apple is spitting out is awesome. I am just so amazed.
EDIT: Drop in iPhone price? That is So tempting. Jobs, you're a genius! I'm so glad I'm on at&t right about now... :)

Apple, you are the Ford of our day.

EDIT: www.apple.com official photos. mmmmmm

Ps; Did I tell you I love my macbook? I do.
I'm on a Macpro right now at my school. It's not intel, but it's doing good. I am however coveting this 20" apple cinema. mmmm

0 comments: