Oh boy.

One of my classes is going over 'podcasting' and my group decided our topic would be on Apple more specifically the iPhone/iPods. My teacher has an iPhone, so we got to play with it a bit. It made me just want one. I spend the better half of my money on cellphones. But I will quote Steve Jobs when I say "This is life in the technology lane. If you always wait for the next price cut or to buy the new improved model, you'll never buy any technology product because there is always something better and less expensive on the horizon."

However I'm weighing it as thus Canon Rebel XT: $599 or Apple iPhone $399.
This would have been more fair BEFORE they lowered the iPhone price, now it's just screams "buy an iPhone".

What a conundrum.
Only for a self proclaimed geek like myself.


Pssh. you can see the great priorities in my life.

0 comments: