Shopping Extraordinaire

First, I added a new template today! Thanks to HEARTS{out} at blogskins.com! Took me awhile to fiddle it to my liking, but I think its good now! But I was exhausted at 9:00pm, and it's 1:45AM now, so I'm not sure if I'm just so tired I can't tell or if it passed. Ha! oh well :P

So Nathan, and a few friends of ours went to Pismo Beach today! Crazy, going to the beach in March! (Actually whats crazier is that Spring Break is next week for most kids in my area). It was VERY nice there, and I think we all had a good time! We also ventured out to San Luis Obispo, which was fun too! Did shopping, which, how could that be bad? They have a three story Urban Outfitters! I must also add that every employee in SLO was SO nice! I wish some of the employees at our Sephora and Urban Outfitters were that well hired. *uh hm* Anyway, that was enjoyable! I took many pictures, for fun, and just enjoyed myself today.

As of March 24th, I will be a fulltime Cosmetology student. Mon-Wed, 8 to 6:30. It'll be grueling but worth it in the long run, I hope. *gulp* I am enjoying my last normal weekend before it starts. Next weekend is Easter, which will be interesting with orientation on Friday Morning and having to be back Sunday evening. ah well! It'll work out! :)

That's my little update to cyber space!

I leave you with these:


I absolutely love this dress, tried it on, and will hopefully buy it some time soon!

$58 at Urban Outfitters.



I
definitely bought this today. It's worth it.

$36 at Sephora.

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Love the layout... hate how it shows the writing ... it's terribly hard for me to read (maybe I'm old, LOL)

Amanita was actually in the first photo (granted he was a kitten in that photo since it was the chinnie 'before' look) ... Jamie is doing well, she has a new tag around her collar with MY last name on it! ... Vesper is also doing well (see you forgot about her, how rude!) ...

The bathroom is awesome ... Posting photos in one minute, I forgot I didn't post the final photos here yet!

I saw your photos, so cute! Looks like you had a great time!

Baby kitty is still sick .. we started her on wet food so it's helping a bit, not as much as I'd like though!

Divine in the Daily EJPhotography said...

hey whitnee - nice new layout! it's got an urban feel.

i'm trying out a couple of new blogs... stop by when you have time.

I sure hope all is well with you and yours.


---joe

Divine in the Daily EJPhotography said...

i'm on a pc. windows xp. 1280 x 1024

Divine in the Daily EJPhotography said...

and it is a bit hard to read... the text is a bit small.

but, not a big deal to me.

Divine in the Daily EJPhotography said...

oh and those websites ARE wretched.

disgusting

out of date

putrid

ugly

shameful