Cat Claws

I thought I'd share this link, for the cat lovers out there.

http://www.catclaws.com/


So I saw this and really liked it, being that I have cats, I thought this was neat. The above pictured is the M.A.X. Relax A Cat Scratcher. For $45 your cat can have fun, or be lazy! M.A.X. has a lot of other fun shapes too!


I was surfing around Etsy.com and found this adorable clutch/wristlet:



The Katrina wristlet is made by PopulationOne. It's absolutely adorable and even has card slots on the inside! This very cute, very chic, item is $32, and comes in more than one color and design.


:) cheers


2 comments:

Ashlee said...

wow ... gorgeous!!!! I love that clutch too!

Ashlee said...

I use firefox ... and it physically works but then it'll freeze up or not allow me to make my own account... etc